1910 Seven Seas Ct Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 8764826
Less Photos /\
1910 Seven Seas Ct
Home Description: 1910 Seven Seas Ct
Beautiful Windward Ranch Home. As You Enter You Will Admire The Breathtaking Views Of The Lake. From The Deck You Will Be Able To Enjoy And Relax With The Serenity The Ambience. The Wall Of Windows Provide Great Sunlight Through Out The House. Some Features Include Chef'S Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Double Ovens, Breakfast Bar And Eating Area With Access To The Deck.
- Address: 1910 Seven Seas Ct
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Lake, Neighborhood Association, Underground Utilities
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse
- Water Features: Water View
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Skylight, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Family Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Library/Office, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Keeping Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Basement, In Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Basement: Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.412
Available now at $560,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Garden Area
- Construction : Stucco Real, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $650 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee
1910 Seven Seas Ct Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1910 Seven Seas Ct
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$2,724*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty First Atl.
1910 Seven Seas Ct, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $560,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 305 Dunhill Way Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $369,900.
This home on 1910 Seven Seas Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Thornbury Parc, Highlands At Park Bridge and Seven Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8764826 has been posted on this site since 4/3/2020 (61 days ago).