1950 Lower Birmingham Rd Canton GA 30115 MLS 7070870
Less Photos /\
1950 Lower Birmingham Rd
Home Description: 1950 Lower Birmingham Rd
Nestled On 37+/- Wooded Acres, This Extraordinary Estate, The Personal Home Of Hall Of Fame Athlete Chipper Jones, Was Designed To Allow The Considerable Beauty Of Its Location To Shine. The Setting Is Matched Only By The Grandeur Of The House Itself Which Takes Full Advantage Of The Property’S Natural Surroundings. Passing Through The Gated Entrance, A Sweeping Drive Passes By A Well-Appointed Guest House And Large Private Lake Stocked With Fish Ultimately Arriving At The Home’S Impressive Double Height, Domed Entrance Hall. Once Inside, The Open Layout Flows Effortlessly To Allow For Ease Of Movement While Enjoying Sweeping Views From Numerous Floor-To-Ceiling Windows. An Exacting Level Of Detail Can Be Seen Throughout The Home With Features Including Beautiful Natural Stone & Hardwood Flooring, Dramatic Tongue & Groove And Barrel Cove Ceiling Treatments, Bespoke Cabinetry And Designer Lighting. A Plush Primary Suite Opens To A Private Covered Patio And Features A Built-In Floating Headboard, Floor-To-Ceiling Electric Movie Screen Projector, Massive Closets With Custom Cabinetry And A Sumptuous Bath With Heated Floors, Dual Vanities, An Enormous Walk-In Shower And Free-Standing Soaking Tub. Offering A Multitude Of Opportunities To Have Fun And Escape The Pressures Of The Outside World, This Private Retreat Includes A State-Of-The-Art Home Theatre And Gaming Room, Sauna, Kids’ Playroom, Wine Cellar, Boating Shed, Heated Olympic-Sized Pool With Large Cabana And Outdoor Dining Area, Plus A Series Of Dirt Bike Tracks Running Throughout The Property. In Addition, World-Class Equestrian Facilities Are Housed In A Beautiful 4-Stall Stable With A 2 Bed/2 Bath Apartment Complete With Kitchenette And Office. Additional Enviable Features Include A Whole House Generator, Smart Home Technology And A 9-Car Garage.
- Address: 1950 Lower Birmingham Rd
- City: Canton
- Zip: 30115
- County: Cherokee
- Square Feet: 23000
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Boathouse/Dock : Dock
- Dock: Dock
- Waterfront Features: Pond
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Elevator
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Living Room, Other, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Lower Level, Main Level, SINK
- Other Equipment: Generator, Home Theater
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Security Gate
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Pasture, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x 1185
- Total Acreage: 37.8100
Available now at $15,000,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Rustic
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Tile, Other
- Other Structures: Garage(s), Guest House, Shed(s), Stable(s)
1950 Lower Birmingham Rd Canton GA 30115
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Creekland - Cherokee
- High School:Creekview
- Approx Payment:$72,970*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Real Estate| Christie'S International Real Estate.
1950 Lower Birmingham Rd, Canton GA is a single family home of 23000 sqft and
is currently priced at $15,000,000
This single family home has 8 bedrooms.
This home on 1950 Lower Birmingham Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Canton, GA.
Trinity Creek, Windflower Estates and Shoals At Arbor Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7070870 has been posted on this site since 6/22/2022 (12 days ago).