2002 Shin Ct Buford GA 30519 MLS 7066973
Less Photos /\
2002 Shin Ct
Home Description: 2002 Shin Ct
Spacious, 6 Bedroom / 4 Bath Buford Home With Open Concept Offers Endless Opportunities For Today’S Family. Updated Flooring, Stainless Appliances, Granite Counters, Dedicated Office Space And Family Great Room Creates Easy Living For The Growing Family. Enjoy Maintenance-Free Living With New Flooring On Main, Attractive Interior Paining, Freshly Stained Deck, And New Sewer Line. Be Impressed By The Complete Basement Remodel In 2022 That Offers Apartment Style Living With Second Family Room With Home Theatre, Additional Bedroom And Bath, And Wet Bar Area Ready For A Refrigerator And Stove To Easily Create A Second Full Kitchen. This Area Is The Perfect Suite For Teens, In-Laws Or For Generating Additional Income! This Home Is More Than Ready, But Ready For Your Family’S Next Move.
- Address: 2002 Shin Ct
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hampton Park
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Playground, Pool
- Square Feet: 3799
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: CROWN, Double Vanity, Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- Floor: Laminate
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x 80
- Total Acreage: 0.2600
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Shingle
2002 Shin Ct Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Freeman's Mill
- Middle School:Twin Rivers
- High School:Mountain View
- Approx Payment:$2,374*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Custom Solutions Realty Group, Llc.
2002 Shin Ct, Buford GA is a single family home of 3799 sqft and
is currently priced at $488,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2206 Malden Hill Dr. Dr in Buford is listed at $478,800.
This home on 2002 Shin Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Buford, GA.
Lanier Springs, Water Mill and Barringer Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7066973 has been posted on this site since 6/15/2022 (17 days ago).