202 Britten Pass Alpharetta GA 30009 MLS 6916533
Reduced By $7,100
last change 7/26/2021
Less Photos /\
202 Britten Pass
Home Description: 202 Britten Pass
Showings Start On 7/23. Fall In Love With This Beautiful Corner/End Unit Condo Overlooking Encore Park At Serenade In Alpharetta. The Community Is Perfectly Located Between Downtown Alpharetta And Downtown Roswell And A Stone'S Throw To Ameris Ampitheatre, Hwy 400 And The Greenway. The Close-By North Point Area Is About To Get A Multi-Million Dollar Upgrade To Add To The Social Offerings. This Well-Positioned Condo Lives Like A Townhome With Beautiful Upgrades Throughout And Well Organized Living Space. The Sunset Encore Park View From The Main Floor Balcony Offers The Perfect Spot For A Glass Of Wine To Unwind Or Before A Concert. The Inviting Kitchen Has Dove Gray Cabinets, Classic White Subway Tile, Shiplap Siding On The Front Kitchen Island, And Deluxe Custom Shelving In The Walk-In Pantry. Enjoy Plenty Of Natural Light Shining Throughout The Home With The Tall And High Windows. 10 Foot Ceilings On The Main Level And Upper Level Along With 8 Foot Doors Throughout. Hardwood Floors Throughout Both Levels. The Well-Sized Bedroom Has A Wonderful View Of The Park And A Spa Like Master Bath With Quartz Countertops, Separate Sinks, Upgraded Tile Floors, And Subway Tile In The Shower! The Oversized, Custom Finished Closet Comes Complete With A Stacked Front Load Washer/Dryer And Upgraded Wood Flooring. Extra Attic Space Above Is Available For More Storage! The Garage Has A Custom "Granite Garage" Epoxy Floor Coating And Plenty Of Additional Storage!
- Address: 202 Britten Pass
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30009
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Serenade
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 1018
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch
- Security Features: Fire Sprinkler System, Intercom, Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: 2+ Common Walls
- Nbr of Units in Community: 1
- Parking: Covered, Garage, Garage Faces Rear
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.0120
Available now at $342,900
- Type: Condo
- Style: Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $3,936 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Swim/Tennis, Termite, Trash
- Initiation Fee: $2,100
202 Britten Pass Alpharetta GA 30009
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 202 Britten Pass
- Elementary:Manning Oaks
- Middle School:Northwestern
- High School:Milton
- Approx Payment:$1,668*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
202 Britten Pass, Alpharetta GA is a condo of 1018 sqft and
is currently priced at $342,900
This condo has 1 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 704 Opera Ln # 39 in Alpharetta is listed at $550,300.
This condo on 202 Britten Pass has decreased in price by $7,100 and the last change was on 7/26/2021.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Alpha Park, Westside Villas and Greenmont Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6916533 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (12 days ago).