205 Rivermere Way Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6971395
Less Photos /\
205 Rivermere Way
Home Description: 205 Rivermere Way
Exceptional Custom Build, Architecturally Inspired European Country Style Villa, Situated In An Unbeatable Location In Prestigious Sandy Springs! This 9000+Sqft Home Exemplifies The Finest In Atlanta'S Luxury Home Design & Living. Situated In An Exclusive, Privately Gated Community Of Just 12 One-Of-A-Kind Homes Along The Chattahoochee W/River Dock Access, That Sits Just 1Mile From Historic Roswell, 1/2Mile From Ga400 As Well As Hiking Trails, National Parks, Shopping, Dining & Popular Entertainment Areas: Alpharetta, Marietta, Roswell, Dunwoody, Buckhead & Brookhaven. With Stunning Finishes, Arches & Columns Throughout, This Must See Home Is A Hidden Gem In An 'Accessible-To-Anywhere' Location. The Home Features Dramatic Vaulted Or Coffered Ceilings In Each Room W/Complimentary Lighting Fixtures, Hardwood, Travertine Or Marble Flooring Throughout & 7 Gasfireplaces. Grand Marble Staircase Leads Upstairs To A Cosy Master Suite W/Outdoor Covered Balcony & Fireplace With Views Over The Backyard & Creek. Chef'S Kitchen Equipped With Top-Of-The-Line Appliances (Include 6Burner Gas Wolf Range), Lge Breakfast Bar W/Seating To Outdoor Kitchen W/Bar, Tv & 42"Gas Burner For All Your Grilling Needs, This Set-Up Is Truly A Modern Entertainers Dream!
Indoor Elevator Gives Accessibility To All Floors Include A 1500+Sqft Apartment Suite W/Its Own Interior & Exterior Access, Marble Bathroom, Full Kitchen, Laundry & Separate Garage. The Partially Completed Terrace Level Gym W/Fully Wired Speaker System & Infrared Sauna Has Another Walk Out Covered Deck & Lower Courtyard W/Fountain & Cozy Firepit Area That Also Has Room For A Small Swimiming Pool Or Spa Pool!
- Address: 205 Rivermere Way
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Gates On The River
- Neighborhood Amenities: Community Dock, Fishing, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 9090
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Boathouse/Dock : Platform, Shared
- Dock: Platform, Shared
- Waterfront Features: Creek, Pond
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Hardwood, Stone
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 7
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Bidet, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Patio, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Closed Circuit Camera(s), Fire Sprinkler System, Key Card Entry, Secured Garage/Parking, Security Gate, Security Lights, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Borders US/State Park, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Private, Stream or River On Lot, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4786
Available now at $2,350,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Country, European, French Provincial
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Elevator Installed
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Block, Stone
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Other Structures: Carriage House
- Fee Amount: $275 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $6,600
205 Rivermere Way Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 205 Rivermere Way
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$11,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Engel & Volkers Atlanta.
205 Rivermere Way, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 9090 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,350,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 255 Rivermere Way in Sandy Springs is listed at $1,499,900.
This home on 205 Rivermere Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Enclave At Jett Ferry, Sentinel Ferry At The River and Rivergate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6971395 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2021 (6 days ago).