2054 Anderson Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 9052878
Less Photos /\
2054 Anderson Dr Se
Home Description: 2054 Anderson Dr Se
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Kitchen Island, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Porch
- Complex Access: Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Construction : Concrete, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $450 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee
2054 Anderson Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2054 Anderson Dr Se
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Real Estate.
2054 Anderson Dr Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 3734 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1871 Lakehurst Ct Se in Smyrna is listed at $715,000.
This home on 2054 Anderson Dr Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Smyrna, GA.
Forest Hills, Stonecrest Manor and Paces Ferry Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9052878 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2021 (17 days ago).