2062 Rainbow Snellville GA 30039 MLS 9046142
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2062 Rainbow
This Three Bedroom Charming Ranch With A Great Finished Basement, And 2 Full Bathrooms Is Waiting For Your Family To Call It Home-Quiet Street. The Living Room Has 9Ft High Ceilings With Beam, Fireplace And Beautiful Sunroom Facing The Wooded And Fenced In Back Yard And Relaxing In Ground Pool. Zoned For Highly Rated Brookwood School District, Access To Shopping And Restaurants Nearby. This Well Maintained Home With Beautiful Flooring, Eat In Kitchen, Pool Liner Replaced In The Past Few Years. Washer, Dryer And Fridge Stays With The Property. Shown By Appointment Only! Great Bonus Room In Basement With A Separate Entrance. Security Cameras, System Along With Tractor In Garage Stays With Seller.
- Interior of Property: Vaulted Ceiling(s), Beamed Ceilings, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Tile Bath, Walk-In Closet(s), Master On Main Level
- Rooms Descriptions: Laundry, Bonus Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Oven/Range (Combo), Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen
- Basement: Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.63
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick/Frame, Traditional
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank
2062 Rainbow Snellville GA 30039
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2062 Rainbow
For Sale Near: 2062 Rainbow
- Middle School:Five Forks
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
2062 Rainbow, Snellville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3774 Palisade Ct in Snellville is listed at $280,000.
This home on 2062 Rainbow has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Snellville, GA.
Moorings Estates, Lakeside Ridge and Kittery Point are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9046142 has been posted on this site since 9/7/2021 (21 days ago).