2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 6656285
Reduced By $25,000
last change 2/5/2020
Less Photos /\
2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se
Home Description: 2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se
Move-In Ready Home With Entertaining Spaces Inside & Out! Highlights Include Extensive Millwork; Side Lot W/Sport Court & Pavilion; Family Room With Stone Fireplace & Coffered Ceiling; Chef'S Kitchen With 3-Seat Island, Granite Counters, Luxe Stainless Steel Appliances & A Fireside Keeping Room; Elevator; Spacious Bedrooms; 2 Laundry Areas; And Fully Finished Terrace Level With In-Law/Teen Suite & Family Entertainment Spaces. Convenient Location Near Silver Comet Trail, Downtown Smyrna, Suntrust Park, Shops & Dining. Easy Access To I-285, 75, And The Atlanta Airport.
- Address: 2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se
- City: Smyrna
- Zip: 30080
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Holden Estates
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated
- Square Feet: 6405
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Oven
- Fireplace: Great Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Butlers Pantry
- Laundry: In Basement, Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Screened, Side Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security Gate, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Drive Under Main Level
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4900
Available now at $1,150,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Cedar, Shingle Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Other
- Fee Amount: $2,400 Annually
2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$5,594*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 6405 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,150,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
This home on 2095 Cooper Lake Dr Se has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 2/5/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Smyrna, GA.
Lakeland Estates, Paces Grove and Stonecrest Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6656285 has been posted on this site since 12/19/2019 (110 days ago).