2134 Abby Grace Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 9014970
Less Photos /\
2134 Abby Grace Dr
Home Description: 2134 Abby Grace Dr
Beautiful Move-In Ready Home!! Incredibly Well Loved And Gently-Lived In. Very Desirable Floorplan! Perfectly Level Lot. Open The Door To Hardwood Floors And Perfect Nook For Office/Den/Etc. Open Floorplan. Kitchen W/ Dark Stained Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances. Island & Usable Pantry Accentuate The Perfect Flow Of This House! Eat-In Kitchen, Space For Large Dining Table! Great Room W/ Fireplace. All Bedrooms Upstairs. Impressive Master Bedroom W/ The Best Sitting Areas For True Comfort.Ensuite Bath W/ Seperate Tub & Shower, Double, Vanity, Vaulted Ceilings! Great Secondary Bedrooms W/ High Ceilings. Level & Private Backyard. 2-Car Garage. Great Location W/ Easy Access To Major Hwys.Welcome Home
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s), Split Bedroom Plan
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Bonus Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Complex Access: Smoke Detector(s)
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.27
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Concrete, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $400 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee
2134 Abby Grace Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2134 Abby Grace Dr
- Middle School:J Richards
- High School:Discovery
- Approx Payment:$1,649*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
2134 Abby Grace Dr, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 152 Sonya Ml in Lawrenceville is listed at $318,900.
This home on 2134 Abby Grace Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Towne Park, Huntington Landing and Wyndham Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9014970 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2021 (19 days ago).