2140 Scarbrough Rd Stone Mountain GA 30088 MLS 8730298
Reduced By $10,000
last change 3/28/2020
Less Photos /\
2140 Scarbrough Rd
Home Description: 2140 Scarbrough Rd
The Property Prize Has Just Been Reduced. This Spacious, Gorgeous 4-Bedrooms House Has Just Been Renovated!! Featuring Brand New Paint Interior And A New Roof. This Lovely House Has A Large Bed Room And Large Closet In The Basement And A Large Deck In The Backyard. Seller Will Provide 1-Yr Home Owner Insurance Warranty.
- Interior of Property: Cable In Street
- Rooms Descriptions: Stubbed Bath, Family Room, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal
- Fireplace: In Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Other (See Remarks)
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Burglar
- Basement: Bath Finished, Concrete, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.2
Available now at $145,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Multi - Level
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio
- Construction : Press Board Siding
- Roof Type: Wood Shingle
2140 Scarbrough Rd Stone Mountain GA 30088
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2140 Scarbrough Rd
- Elementary:Panola Way
- Middle School:Miller Grove
- High School:Miller Grove
- Approx Payment:$735*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 620-2105 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Real Choice Realty Company.
2140 Scarbrough Rd, Stone Mountain GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $145,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 1703 Canberra Dr in Stone Mountain is listed at $175,000.
This home on 2140 Scarbrough Rd has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 3/28/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Stone Mountain, GA.
Hidden Hills, Mountain Oaks and Deer Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8730298 has been posted on this site since 2/4/2020 (60 days ago).