215 Rivercrest Ln # 20 Covington GA 30016 MLS 8762047
Reduced By $5,010
last change 4/4/2020
Less Photos /\
215 Rivercrest Ln # 20
Home Description: 215 Rivercrest Ln # 20
Great Home, Great Lot, Great Price! This Lovely Split Level Home Features Many Great Characteristics. To Name A Few, It Offers A Huge Owners Suite With A Sitting Room, Great For Reading Or Relaxing. The On-Suite Boasts Double Vanity, Lots Of Space And A Huge Soaking Tub With A Forested Window So No Blinds Or Curtains Needed Here! A Huge Kitchen Makes This The Perfect Home To Cook Gourmet Meals While Having A Clear View To The Eat In Kitchen, Deck And Beautiful Backyard With Lots Of Greenery To Enjoy. The Family Room Features A Real Wood Burning Fireplace Great For Watching Movies Or For Family Gatherings For The Holidays. Downstairs You'Ll Find A Partial Basement With 2 Additional Rooms That Can Be Used For A Variety Of Options To Include A Recreation Room, Guest Room Or In Todays Time Of Healthy Living, A Gym. If You Want To Sit Outside And Enjoy A Great Book Or A Cup Of Tea, You Can Do That While Sitting On Your Deck While Enjoying Privacy In The Backyard Of Your New Home.
- Address: 215 Rivercrest Ln # 20
- City: Covington
- Zip: 30016
- County: Newton
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Walk To Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse, No Dock Rights
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cable In Street, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Laminate Flooring, Separate Shower, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Dining Room Seats 12+, Dining Room - L Shaped, DR - Separate, Family Room, Master On Main Level, Rec Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Icemaker Line, Range/Oven
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Other (See Remarks), Closet
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Burglar
- Basement: Finished Rooms, Partial
- Parking: Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking
- Lot Description: Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.98
Available now at $194,990
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories, Split Foyer
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Electric
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-electric, Programmable Thermostat, Storm Windows
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Garden Area, Other (See Remarks)
- Construction : Concrete Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $150 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- Initiation Fee: $150
215 Rivercrest Ln # 20 Covington GA 30016
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 215 Rivercrest Ln # 20
For Sale Near: 215 Rivercrest Ln # 20
- Elementary:Rocky Plains
- Middle School:Indian Creek
- High School:Alcovy
- Approx Payment:$988*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4189 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Integrity Professionals Realty.
215 Rivercrest Ln # 20, Covington GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $194,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 4508 Salem Rd # 01 in Covington is listed at $119,000.
This home on 215 Rivercrest Ln # 20 has decreased in price by $5,010 and the last change was on 4/4/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Covington, GA.
Alcovy Crossing, Avonlea and Hanley Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8762047 has been posted on this site since 3/29/2020 (57 days ago).