2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019 MLS 6972793
Less Photos /\
2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
Home Description: 2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
Open House Sun 1-3Pm Gorgeous Hamilton Mill Resale Located On Hamilton Mill Parkway, A Quite Enclave Street Of Stunning Homes! Brick Front Beauty Boasts 7 Bedroom'S/6 Full Baths And In-Law Suite In Terrace Level. Two Story Foyer Is Adorned By A Large Banquet Size Dining Room And Library. Coffered Ceiling In Great Room W/Wall Of Bayed Windows Overlooking Backyard. Kitchen Offers Tons Of Cabinetry, Granite Work Island, Stainless Steel Appliances. Guest Bedroom On Main W Full Bath. Owner'S Oversized Suite With Updated Spa Bath And Stunning Tile Shower. Wic Is Enormous! 3 Additional Bedroom'S Up, Teen Suite W Private Bath. Step Up Media Room Offers Plenty Of Flex Space. Terrace Level Has Quality Finishes Throughout. Full Second Kitchen, Family Room, Two Additional Bedroom'S , Full Bath, And More Storage. The Possibilities Are Endless! Screened In Porch Off Rear Of Home, New Deck, All In A Quiet Peaceful Backyard, Fantastic Firepit Area Perfect For Fall Nights.
- Address: 2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
- City: Dacula
- Zip: 30019
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hamilton Mill
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4172
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Loft, Media Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.5200
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Pump
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,030 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Swim Fee: Required
2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
- Elementary:Puckett's Mill
- Middle School:Osborne
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$2,630*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc..
2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy, Dacula GA is a single family home of 4172 sqft and
is currently priced at $540,550
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1531 Grove Arbor Ct in Dacula is listed at $549,900.
This home on 2153 Hamilton Mill Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Dacula, GA.
Crossroads, Apalachee Farms and Pucketts Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6972793 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2021 (9 days ago).