220 Bay Colt Rd Milton GA 30009 MLS 6690077
Reduced By $19,100
last change 3/21/2020
Less Photos /\
220 Bay Colt Rd
Home Description: 220 Bay Colt Rd
This Well Appointed Home Has So Much To Offer With Beautiful Indoor & Outdoor Entertaining Space. Updated Dark Hardwood Floors, Master On Main With Huge Bathroom, Two Story Living Room Filled With Lots Of Light, Open Kitchen & Family Room W/ Vaulted Ceilings & Fireplace. Full Finished Basement W/ Tons Of Space. Brand New Large Deck Overlooking The Private Park Like Setting & In Ground Pool. Many Updates Include Shiplap, Wool Carpet Stair Runner, Wrought Iron Railings, Painted Brick Exterior, Craftsman Exterior Shutters, New Pool Resurfacing, New Lvt Basement Flooring. This Is The Sought After Home That Milton Has To Offer. Large Private Lot On A Cul-De-Sac.
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Game Room, Living Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Secured Garage/Parking, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x 75x73x318x272x359
- Total Acreage: 1.6612
Available now at $749,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Colonial, Farmhouse
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
- Fee Amount: $500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
220 Bay Colt Rd Milton GA 30009
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 220 Bay Colt Rd
- Elementary:Summit Hill
- Middle School:Northwestern
- High School:Milton
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
220 Bay Colt Rd, Milton GA is a single family home of 6382 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 155 Bay Colt Rd in Milton is listed at $698,000.
This home on 220 Bay Colt Rd has decreased in price by $19,100 and the last change was on 3/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Milton, GA.
Harrington Falls, Windward and Meadow Brook Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6690077 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2020 (26 days ago).