2214 Hyde Park Way Duluth GA 30097 MLS 6679005
Less Photos /\
2214 Hyde Park Way
Home Description: 2214 Hyde Park Way
4-Sided Brick Ranch Home On A Full Finished Basement! Great Location In Sugarloaf Park, Near Shopping, Top Rated Peachtree Ridge Schools And Dining. Professionally Landscaped Yard Welcomes You Home. Walk Into The Living Room Featuring Cathedral Ceilings To Allow Plenty Of Natural Light With Built In Shelves, Roman Columns Going Into The Sun Room. Expansive Kitchen Has Maple Cabinets Offering Plenty Of Storage, Double Wall Oven, Gas Cooktop, Pantry And Breakfast Area Large Enough For A Table To Seat 10, In Addition To The Formal Dining Room. Walk Out To Large Deck Off Kitchen Overlooking Backyard. Rear Stairs Give Access To Lower Covered Patio Area And Finished Basement. Master Bedroom Has New Sustainable Bamboo Floors With En Suite Bathroom. Master Bath Offers Soaking Jacuzzi Tub, Separate Glass Walk In Shower, And Double Vanities. New Paint And Carpet Throughout Main Level. Finished Basement Has 2 Additional Bedrooms With A Full Bath. Great Space For Entertainment, Office Space Or In-Law Suite.
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Library, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Sustainable
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Laminate Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio, Rear Porch
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Level, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 80x44x80x121x114
- Total Acreage: 0.2890
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $950 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $315
- Swim Fee: Required
2214 Hyde Park Way Duluth GA 30097
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2214 Hyde Park Way
- Middle School:Hull
- High School:Peachtree Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,286*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
2214 Hyde Park Way, Duluth GA is a single family home of 5294 sqft and
is currently priced at $470,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1822 Shenley Park Ln in Duluth is listed at $459,900.
This home on 2214 Hyde Park Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Duluth, GA.
Myers Park, Devonhall and Estates At Foxdale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6679005 has been posted on this site since 2/11/2020 (8 days ago).