225 Brackenwood Cir Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6641503
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 225 Brackenwood Cir
Tucked Away On A Private, Quiet Lot In A Conveniently Located Sandy Springs Neighborhood; Spalding Woods. Live Close To Everything That A World Class Suburb Has To Offer In City Springs Center; Shopping, Dining, And Cultural Activities. This Well-Built, Well-Maintained, Brick Home Has 5 Bedrooms And 3.5 Bathrooms. Beautifully Finished Solid Hardwood Floors Throughout 1St And 2nd Floors. Custom Wide Plantation Shutters Have Been Added To Most Windows. A Completely Renovated Open-Concept Kitchen With Granite, Stainless And Breakfast Counter Open To A Large Gathering Room That Can Be Used For A Breakfast Area, Homework Hub, Or Sun Room. Double Doors Open To An Expansive Deck And A Private Wooded Backyard Large Enough For The Biggest Playset You Can Purchase! Rear-Entry Garage And Parking Pad Could Make A Great Basketball Court. A Cozy Family Room Is A Wonderful Space To Watch Tv While Curled Up In Front Of The Fireplace. Enjoy The Wet Bar, And Display Treasures On The Wall Of Built-In Custom Bookcases. A More Formal Dining And Living Room Combine Space On The First Floor For Any Holiday Entertaining. The Second Floor Has Rooms For Everyone. An Owner'S Suite Features A Room-Sized Custom Built Walk-In Closet, Dual Vanity Bath With Soaking Tub And Large Seamless Glass Separate Shower. Three Additional Bedrooms Each Have Dual Closets And Share A Completely Updated Hall Bathroom.
- Address: 225 Brackenwood Cir
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Spalding Woods
- Neighborhood Amenities: Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3316
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4980
Available now at $530,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Green Certification: ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
225 Brackenwood Cir Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 225 Brackenwood Cir
- Elementary:Woodland - Fulton
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$2,578*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
225 Brackenwood Cir, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 3316 sqft and
is currently priced at $530,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 300 Drummen Ct in Sandy Springs is listed at $620,000.
This home on 225 Brackenwood Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Wyncourtney, Autumn Chace and Suffolk Forest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6641503 has been posted on this site since 11/6/2019 (5 days ago).