2270 Blackheath Trce Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6808586
Less Photos /\
2270 Blackheath Trce
Home Description: 2270 Blackheath Trce
Spectacular Brick Custom Built Estate W/Breathtaking Views Of The 15Th Fairway On “Lakeside” At The Golf Club Of Ga & Lake Windward In The Private Gated Northshore Of Windward.. Resort Style Pool With Spa, Outdoor Fireplace & Kitchen On Covered Stone Patios* A True Oasis! Dramatic Two Story Entry & Grand Salon Will “Take Your Breath Away!” Enchanting Living Areas Includes Private Office, Elegant Dining Room, Keeping Room Opens To Timeless True Gourmet Kitchen Boasts Wolf/Subzero Appliances & Charming Eating Area. Master Retreat With Views Of Lake/Golf Course & Private Sitting Area, Spectacular Custom Closets, Elevator, Private Back Staircase, 3rd Floor En-Suite Retreat W/Lookout Roof Top Balcony! An Entertainers Dream On The Terrace Level With Custom Bar, Full Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Wine Cellar, Family Room, Game Room, Media Room, Exercise Room, Sauna & Steam Room, Two Bedrooms W/Full Baths. This Home Features: Elevator, Crystal Chandeliers, 5 Fireplaces, Lutron Lighting System, Roof Less Than 5 Years Old, Nearly New Hvac Systems, Generator, Irrigation System & So Much More!
- Address: 2270 Blackheath Trce
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Marina, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 11410
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, Indoor
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Elevator, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Great Room - 2 Story, Wine Cellar
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Other, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Log, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Shower Only, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, On Golf Course, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 103x200x116x183
- Total Acreage: 0.5340
Available now at $1,960,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $2,811 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
- Swim Fee: Required
2270 Blackheath Trce Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2270 Blackheath Trce
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$9,535*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
2270 Blackheath Trce, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 11410 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,960,000
This single family home has 8 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2180 Blackheath Trce in Alpharetta is listed at $1,079,000.
This home on 2270 Blackheath Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Sugarloaf Country Club, Parkside Manor and Somerset are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6808586 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (14 days ago).