2280 Glenridge Dr Marietta GA 30062 MLS 6940267
Less Photos /\
2280 Glenridge Dr
Home Description: 2280 Glenridge Dr
Have You Been Searching For Your Spacious, Well-Appointed Home With A Brand New Roof, Brand New Carpet And A Level, Flat Backyard? And Would You Love It Even More If The House Was Situated In A Beautiful, Tree-Lined Neighborhood With No Hoa? Well, Here It Is! Step Inside Into A Soaring Foyer Gleaming With Natural Light. Enjoy This Bright, Open Concept Floor Plan Which Features Exceptionally High Ceilings And Rich Mouldings Throughout The House.The Sunny Eat-In Kitchen Is Large And Functional With A "Newish" Cooktop And Dishwasher, Generous Counter Space And An Abundance Of Cabinets.The Kitchen Overlooks The Family Room, And You Will Love Sitting At The Breakfast Table And Looking Out At The Lush, Peaceful, Fenced-In Back Yard Which Is Perfect For Gardening. Real Hardwood Floors Are Throughout Most Of The Main Level, With Brand-New Carpet Throughout The Entire Home. Don'T Overlook Other Details Such As The Wrought-Iron Spindles On The Staircase And The Tesla Charging Station In The Garage. The Daylight Terrace Level Features A Perfect Guest Suite With An Attached Full Bathroom. And Don'T Miss The Huge Flex Space, Which Has Surround Sound And Is Currently In Use As A Fabulous Home-Theater Area. Working From Home? No Problem - There Is Still Room For A Home Office In The Terrace Level! Upstairs You Will Find A Gracious Master Bedroom, Complete With A Double-Trey Ceiling, A Separate Sitting Area, And A Roomy Master Closet. All Of The Other Three Bedrooms Upstairs Are Generously Sized, And Any Of Them Would Make A Great Exercise Room, A Perfect Office Space, Or A Quiet Guest-Room. There Is No Shortage Of Space To Spread Out And Enjoy Life In This Exceptional Home, So Pull Up That Moving Van And Get Started!
- Address: 2280 Glenridge Dr
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30062
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Near Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3672
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4470
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
2280 Glenridge Dr Marietta GA 30062
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Simpson
- High School:Sprayberry
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Real Estate.
2280 Glenridge Dr, Marietta GA is a single family home of 3672 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
This home on 2280 Glenridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Olde Canton Chase, Easthampton and Kensington are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6940267 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2021 (15 days ago).