2330 Gracehaven Way Lawrenceville GA 30043 MLS 6623590
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2330 Gracehaven Way
Perfect Craftsman 5 Bedroom 4 Bath On Basement Home. Popular Gated Neighborhood In Peachtree Ridge District. Southern Living Front Porch. Three Car Garage. Move In Ready. Updated Granite Kitchen With Fireside Family Room. Screened Porch. Rear Staircase. Large Master Bedroom With Sitting Room. Updated Master Bath And His/Hers Closets. Jack N Jill Bedrooms. Guest Bedroom + Bath. Bedroom And Full Bath On Main. Partial Finished Basement With Bar And Workshop, True Man'S Cave. Unfinished Storage.
- Address: 2330 Gracehaven Way
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30043
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Stonehaven At Sugarloaf
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4535
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Partial
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3690
Available now at $669,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Workshop
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,992
2330 Gracehaven Way Lawrenceville GA 30043
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2330 Gracehaven Way
- Elementary:Jackson - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Hull
- High School:Peachtree Ridge
- Approx Payment:$3,259*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
2330 Gracehaven Way, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 4535 sqft and
is currently priced at $669,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 1614 Newstone St in Lawrenceville is listed at $670,000.
This home on 2330 Gracehaven Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Stonecreek, Southampton At Springbrook and Chadwick Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6623590 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2019 (8 days ago).