2350 Blackheath Trce Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6863107
2350 Blackheath Trce
Home Description: 2350 Blackheath Trce
This Home Is All About Luxury Living. This Beautiful European Hard Coat Stucco Home Overlooks Lake Windward & The Golf Club Of Georgia And Is Located In The Gated Neighborhood Of The Northshore. The Two Story Foyer With An Exquisite Crystal Chandelier Welcomes You Home. Working From Home Is A Delight In The Gentleman'S Mahogany Study. The Open Floor Plan Allows Guests To Flow From The Gorgeous Two Story Great Room With Spectacular Wall Of Windows Out To The Grand Two Story Veranda Overlooking The Pool, Golf Course And Lake Windward. The Granite Kitchen With Stained Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances And Breakfast Area Opens To The Fireside Keeping Room. A Rare Find With Dual Masters! The Main Level Master Features Fireplace And Private Access To The Covered Veranda. The Upper Level Master Suite Boasts A Morning Bar, His And Her Closets And A Private Balcony Overlooking The Pool.The Master Bath Features His And Her Vanities, New Cabinetry, New Lighting, Whirlpool Bath And Steam Shower. There Are Three Secondary Bedrooms With Private Baths Located On The Upper Level. The Terrace Level Is An Entertainer'S Dream With A Media Room, Billiard Room, Pub Style Bar With Poker Room, Exercise Room With Pool Views, And A Guest Suite. * Salt Water Heated Pool* Hardwoods On Main And Upper Level*4 Car Garage
- Address: 2350 Blackheath Trce
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Marina, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 9305
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Media Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Patio, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Security Guard, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.8430
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Mediterranean, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Other
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $2,597 Annually
- Fee Includes: Reserve Fund, Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
- Swim Fee: Required
2350 Blackheath Trce Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2350 Blackheath Trce
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$7,273*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
2350 Blackheath Trce, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 9305 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,495,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3140 Greatwood Xing in Alpharetta is listed at $950,000.
This home on 2350 Blackheath Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Alpharetta, GA.
Sugarloaf Country Club, Park Forest and Ellsworth are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6863107 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (15 days ago).