2380 Ledgewood Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 7094885
Less Photos /\
2380 Ledgewood Dr
Home Description: 2380 Ledgewood Dr
Suburban Living At Its Finest. A Beautiful Home, In An Excellent Location, With A Great Price. What More Could You Ask For?
Imagine Living In A Quiet, Safe And Walkable Neighborhood With Superb Schools, And A 110-Acre Park. Now, Imagine Being Minutes Away From I-285, Ga400, Perimeter Mall, And Many Other Enjoyable Venues. That'S Just A Sample Of What You Get Here.
This 5 Bed/3 Bath Home Sits On A Corner Lot. It Has A Spacious Interior With Updates Throughout And Is Ideal For Entertaining. The Kitchen Is Large With An Abundance Of Cabinet/Counter Space And Custom Drawers. Just Off The Kitchen Is A True Formal Dining Room. All Bedrooms Are Generously-Sized With Plenty Of Windows To Let Natural Light In. The Master Suite Comes With An Attached Bathroom That Includes His/Her Vanities And A Heated Tile Floor. Take A Seat In The Bonus Sunroom And Enjoy The Private Backyard. The Azaleas Are Simply Beautiful. Brook Run Park Is Conveniently Located So You Can Take The Dog For A Walk Or Get Some Exercise. Come Take A Look For Yourself.
Note: Home Warranty Included
- Address: 2380 Ledgewood Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Dunwoody North
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 2848
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Kitchen Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Other
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Leased, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Partial
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Corner Lot
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.5000
Available now at $589,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Other
- Stories: Multi/Split
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Concrete
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $20 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $750
- Swim Fee: $625 Optional
2380 Ledgewood Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2380 Ledgewood Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$2,870*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Realtor Partners.
2380 Ledgewood Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 2848 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2348 Brookhurst Dr in Dunwoody is listed at $668,000.
This home on 2380 Ledgewood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Dunwoody, GA.
Heathwood, Georgetown At Crown Point and Cambridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7094885 has been posted on this site since 8/4/2022 (5 days ago).