2441 Doubletree Dr Nw Acworth GA 30102 MLS 9043899
Less Photos /\
2441 Doubletree Dr Nw
Home Description: 2441 Doubletree Dr Nw
Nestled Privately Among The Trees, And Beautifully Landscaped, This Spacious, Well Lit, Traditional Home Is Located In The Popular Remington Trace Neighborhood Just 2 Miles From I-75 And A -+ Mile To The Hickory Grove Express Lane. The Double French Doors And Architecturally Dramatic Two-Story Foyer Welcome You To This Well-Designed, Open Floor Plan Featuring A Living Room With 20 Ft Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace And A Large Formal Dining Room. The Kitchen Features Granite Countertops/Tiled Backsplash, Abundance Of Custom Cabinetry, Planning Desk Plus Butcher'S Pantry.The Casual Dining Area, Adjacent To The Kitchen, Leads To The Screened In Porch Perfect For Morning Coffee And The Deck Complete With A Gas Hook Up For Setting Up A Bbq. Conveniently Located From The Kitchen Is A Spacious Laundry Room. The Hardwood Flooring Of The Entire Main Level Leads To The Carpeted Upstairs Loft And A Master Suite With Double Tray Ceiling, His And Hers Closets And A Master Bath With A Large Double Vanity, Whirlpool Tub And Separate Shower. The 3 Upstairs Bedrooms Are Light And Airy With Access To An Oversized Full Bath With Skylight And Linen Closet. The Large, Finished Basement Is Perfect For A 5Th Bedroom Or An In-Home Office. Itgçös A Short Walk To The Large Neighborhood Pool, Playground, And Tennis Courts With Low Annual Hoa Dues And Close To Downtown Acworth Restaurants, Parks, And Events.
- Address: 2441 Doubletree Dr Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30102
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Remington Trace
- Amenities: Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3172
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Tray Ceiling(s), Two Story Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Laundry, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Screened
- Basement: Bath Finished, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Private, Sloped
- Total Acreage: 0.19
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $600 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Other
2441 Doubletree Dr Nw Acworth GA 30102
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2441 Doubletree Dr Nw
- Middle School:Palmer
- High School:North Cobb
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
2441 Doubletree Dr Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 3172 sqft and
is currently priced at $365,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4834 Caboose Ln Nw in Acworth is listed at $300,000.
This home on 2441 Doubletree Dr Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Acworth, GA.
Winfield, Bennett Farms and Cambria Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9043899 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2021 (7 days ago).