2461 Emerald Dr Loganville GA 30052 MLS 8749296
Less Photos /\
2461 Emerald Dr
Home Description: 2461 Emerald Dr
Great 3 Bedroom /2.5 Bath Home Located In A Swim/Tennis Neighborhood In The Walnut Grove School Area. Spacious Kitchen Has Lots Of Cabinets And A Breakfast Area. Master Has Trey Ceilings, Separate Tub And Shower, And Large Closet. Upstairs Has 3 Bedrooms, Bath, Laundry Room, And A Huge Bonus Room That Can Be Used As A Media Room, Extra Bedroom, Or Upstairs Den.
- Address: 2461 Emerald Dr
- City: Loganville
- Zip: 30052
- County: Walton
- Subdivision: Emerald Cove
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Lake, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Interior of Property: Pulldown Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Laminate Flooring, Separate Shower, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, DR - Separate, Family Room, LR Separate
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Icemaker Line, Range/Oven
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Hall, Upstairs, Room
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Lot Description: Cul De Sac
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Total Acreage: 1.06
Available now at $225,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank
- Construction : Aluminum/Vinyl
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $400 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Swimming, Tennis
2461 Emerald Dr Loganville GA 30052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2461 Emerald Dr
For Sale Near: 2461 Emerald Dr
- Middle School:Youth Middle
- High School:Walnut Grove
- Approx Payment:$1,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4164 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Brinkley Realty Group Llc.
2461 Emerald Dr, Loganville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $225,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 1617 Summit Creek Way in Loganville is listed at $194,900.
This home on 2461 Emerald Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Loganville, GA.
Waterford Glen, Hampton Valley Estates and Sutton Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8749296 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2020 (30 days ago).