250 Society St Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6621792
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 250 Society St
At First Glance, This 5 Bd/5 Bath Home'S Beautiful Brick Exterior Sets A Warm And Homey Tone That Both Captivates And Invites You In. Tall Ceilings And Traditional Elements Fill The Air With A Sense Of Comfort. Lavish Home Features Include Coffered Ceilings In The Formal Dining Room, Granite Countertops, 2 Fireplaces, Finished Basement W/ A Bonus Room Which Could Be Used As An Office Or An Additional Bedroom. Master Suite Features Include An Oversized Master W/ Its Own Fireside Seating Area Complete W/ Built-In Bookshelves, Ample Natural Lighting, And Elegant En-Suite. Never Have To Worry About Arguing Over Closet Space Again W/ 2 Massive Walk-In Closets You Have Abundant Room To Store All Of Your Belongings. Downstairs On The Terrace Level Finishings Include A Bonus Room, Workshop, Living Area Furnished W/ A Wet-Bar For Entertaining And Access To The Terrace Level Covered Deck. This Friendly Little Neighborhood Is Conveniently Situated A Mere 10 Minute Drive From Both The North Point Mall And The Avalon. Neighborhood Amenities Include A Private Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Courts And Clubhouse Access.
- Address: 250 Society St
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Palisades
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Near Shopping, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4858
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 47x113x57x113
- Total Acreage: 0.1305
Available now at $675,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
250 Society St Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 250 Society St
- Elementary:New Prospect
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$3,284*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass.
250 Society St, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4858 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 3060 Gadsden St in Alpharetta is listed at $550,000.
This home on 250 Society St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Hampton Hall, Enclave At Glen Abbey and Kimball Farms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6621792 has been posted on this site since 9/28/2019 (22 days ago).