255 James Cir Hampton GA 30228 MLS 8830266
Less Photos /\
255 James Cir
Home Description: 255 James Cir
Multiple Offers Received: Deadline For Highest And Besst Offers Is 7/31/2020 By 12Pm. (Noon). You'Ll Enjoy Your Evenings On The Screened Porch Of This Charming 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Mobile Home On Permanent Foundation. Across The Street From Lake Cindy. Very Private Back Yard. Outbuildings. Ramp To Front. Covered Parking. Large Kitchen With Pantry, Tons Of Cabinets, And Breakfast Area. Separate Dining Area, Lovely Living Room Anchored By Fireplace With Gas Logs. Master Bedroom Suite Has Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Vanity, And Walk In Closet.
- Address: 255 James Cir
- City: Hampton
- Zip: 30228
- County: Henry
- Square Feet: 1484
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Record
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Handicap Access, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Ceilings - Vaulted, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Master On Main Level, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Other (See Remarks)
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Closet
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: Parking Shed
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.56
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Mobile Home
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-electric
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Out Building, Screen Porch
- Construction : Aluminum/Vinyl
255 James Cir Hampton GA 30228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 255 James Cir
- Elementary:Mount Carmel
- Middle School:Hampton
- High School:Hampton
- Approx Payment:$329*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4157 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hr Heritage Realty, Inc..
255 James Cir, Hampton GA is a single family home of 1484 sqft and
is currently priced at $64,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 7 Central Ave in Hampton is listed at $159,000.
This home on 255 James Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Hampton, GA.
Shenendoah Village, Dodgen Place and Lake Talmadge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8830266 has been posted on this site since 7/30/2020 (10 days ago).