255 Rivermere Way Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6583592
Less Photos /\
255 Rivermere Way
Home Description: 255 Rivermere Way
River Home ~ Lovers Of Water Views, Water Play And Beautiful Older Homes Will Fall In Love With This House And Property. Built In 1958, White Painted Brick With Covered Porch Over Looking The Chattahoochee. Easy Access To The River With Your Canoe Or Kayak. Two Story Foyer With Sweeping Staircase, All Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors. Den, Keeping Room And Formal Living Room All Have Wood Burning Fireplaces. Formal Dining Room With Lots Of Natural Light. All Rooms Are Spacious. Timeless Architecture Surrounded By Natural Beauty. Partially Finished Full Basement. There Is A Home Manager In The Property: Please Give Us As Much Notice As Possible For Showings.
- Address: 255 Rivermere Way
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Gates On The River
- Neighborhood Amenities: Fishing, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 5100
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Water Features: POND, STRMS
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Lower Level, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Generator
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Covered
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private, Stream or River On Lot
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.6100
Available now at $1,699,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $3,300 Annually
255 Rivermere Way Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 255 Rivermere Way
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$8,265*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Real Estate Properties.
255 Rivermere Way, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 5100 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,699,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1958.
A comparable home for sale at 260 Rivermere Way in Sandy Springs is listed at $1,799,000.
This home on 255 Rivermere Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Sentinel Ferry At The River, Fenimore and Enclave At Jett Ferry are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6583592 has been posted on this site since 7/15/2019 (328 days ago).