260 Wood Shoals Ct Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6514366
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $74,811
last change 3/23/2019
Home Description: 260 Wood Shoals Ct
A Wonderful 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Home In The Heart Of Alpharetta. This Traditional Home Sits On A Level Front Yard In A Cul-De-Sac. Hardwoods On The Main Level With A Spacious Floor Plan. The Kitchen Flows Into The Family Room Offering A Great Open Concept. There Is A Large Finished Basement Complete With A Full Bath And Additional Bedroom.
- Address: 260 Wood Shoals Ct
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Woodbrooke
- Square Feet: 2491
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Gas Range
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Finished, Full
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0x0
- Total Acreage: 0.2900
Available now at $364,999
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
260 Wood Shoals Ct Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 260 Wood Shoals Ct
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty One Group Edge.
260 Wood Shoals Ct, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 2491 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 115 Laurens Oak Ct in Alpharetta is listed at $405,000.
This home on 260 Wood Shoals Ct has decreased in price by $74,811 and the last change was on 3/23/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Kimball Bridge Crossing, Abberley Towneship and Windgate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6514366 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2019 (225 days ago).