2639 Briarcrest Ct Marietta GA 30062 MLS 6913787
Less Photos /\
2639 Briarcrest Ct
Home Description: 2639 Briarcrest Ct
Welcome To This Beautiful 5 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Home On Manicured Cul-De-Sac Lot. Stunning Double Front Doors Open Into The 2 Story Foyer Flanked By Formal Dining And Sitting Rooms. A Gas Fireplace And Built In Bookcases Anchor The Living Room. French Doors Open To A 2-Year New Deck With Views Of The Stone Patio And Landscaped Yard. The Heart Of The Home Is The Eat-In Kitchen. From A Large Island With Leather Granite Countertops To The Soft Close Cabinets, No Detail Was Overlooked. The Custom Built Bar Features Drawers Made Of A Variety Of Wood Types And Secret Drawers That Double As "Trim." Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove With Downdraft, Wine Fridge, Subway Backsplash, Under Mount Outlets And Cabinet Lighting, And More.
The Oversized Owners' Bedroom Is One Of 5 Upstairs. The Ensuite Includes Double Vanities, Travertine Tile, A Jetted Tub And Separate Shower Anchored By A Beautiful Chandelier. There Are 2 Additional Full Bathrooms With Raised Countertops Upstairs. One Is In The Hall. One Is An Ensuite In The 5Th Bedroom.
The Finished Terrace Includes A Full Bathroom, Media Room With Surround Sound, Bonus Room And Open Space. Easy Access To The Covered Patio And Fenced In Backyard From The Basement. Plus A Large Unfinished Space For Future Expansion, Workshop Or Storage. Other Features: Updated Lighting. 2 Staircases. Neutral Colors Throughout. Hardwoods On Main And Most Of Upstairs. Abundant Storage In Basement And Pull Down Attic. Hardcoat Stucco. Newer Flat Driveway. Main Floor Laundry/Mud Room Just Off 2 Car Garage. Newer Water Heater. New Gutters. Newer Energy Efficient Windows And Doors.
Close To I-75, 400, I-285, Shopping, Dining, And 3 Top Schools (Tritt, Hightower And Pope), Walden Is A Vibrant Swim Tennis Community.
- Address: 2639 Briarcrest Ct
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30062
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Walden
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4469
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Waterfront Features: Pond
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Library, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Other Equipment: Air Purifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler System, Secured Garage/Parking, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Lake/Pond On Lot, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 160X19X19X36X23X131X169
- Total Acreage: 0.3400
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Green Certification: ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $700 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,240
2639 Briarcrest Ct Marietta GA 30062
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2639 Briarcrest Ct
- Middle School:Hightower Trail
- High School:Pope
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass.
2639 Briarcrest Ct, Marietta GA is a single family home of 4469 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4048 Jordan Lake Dr in Marietta is listed at $650,000.
This home on 2639 Briarcrest Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Breckenridge, Rolling Acres and Creekside Bluffs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6913787 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2021 (17 days ago).