268 Sheffield Chase Mcdonough GA 30253 MLS 8909315
Less Photos /\
268 Sheffield Chase
Home Description: 268 Sheffield Chase
Coming To Market This Friday 1/8! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home Is In A Prime Location In Mcdonough! Just 4 Minutes To The Best Shopping And Dining That Mcdonough Has To Offer! This Home Offers A Great, Open Floor Plan With The Master Bedroom, 2 More Bedrooms, And 2 Full Bathrooms On The Main Level. The Upstairs Features A Huge Bedroom With Attached Full Bathroom That Would Be Perfect As A Teen/In-Law Suite. This Home Is Located In A Great, Family-Friendly Neighborhood That Has Its Own Clubhouse, Pool, And Tennis Courts! A Great Home In A Great Location. Call To Schedule A Showing Today!
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Ceilings - Trey, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Family Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Range/Oven
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 1.5 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Electric
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Construction : Brick Front
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Swimming, Tennis
268 Sheffield Chase Mcdonough GA 30253
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 268 Sheffield Chase
For Sale Near: 268 Sheffield Chase
- Elementary:Mount Carmel
- Middle School:Dutchtown
- High School:Dutchtown
- Approx Payment:$1,191*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
268 Sheffield Chase, Mcdonough GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $235,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 3705 Upland Dr in Mcdonough is listed at $240,000.
This home on 268 Sheffield Chase has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Mcdonough, GA.
Kensington Pointe, Emerald Cove and Fairways At Cottonfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8909315 has been posted on this site since 1/8/2021 (17 days ago).