2705 Hazy Hollow Run Roswell GA 30076 MLS 6743199
Less Photos /\
2705 Hazy Hollow Run
Home Description: 2705 Hazy Hollow Run
Step Into This Meticulously Maintained Home With A Formal Parlor That Opens Into The Family Room That Has Judges Paneling And A Fireplace With Plenty Of Natural Light. Adjacent To The Family Room Is A Wet Bar With Ample Cabinet Space, Perfect For Entertaining. A Separate Dining Room Is Connected To The Updated Kitchen With Freshly Painted Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, And A Breakfast Room With A View Of The Backyard. The Master Suite Is On The Upper Level With Vaulted Ceilings, A Sitting Area, And A Recently Updated Shower And Separate Soaking Bath. The Newly Stained Deck Makes This Back Patio The Perfect Invitation For Your Next Gathering With A Private View Of The Wooded Backyard. The Garage Has New Paint With A Large Heated/Cooled Storage Space Attached. The Spacious Finished Basement Has New Carpet And Plenty Of Storage Space Along With A Workshop For Your Next Project.
- Address: 2705 Hazy Hollow Run
- City: Roswell
- Zip: 30076
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Horseshoe Bend
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3365
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Log, Masonry, Wood Burning Stove
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath
- Parking: Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 122x144x91x181
- Total Acreage: 0.3810
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Workshop
- Fee Amount: $500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $350
2705 Hazy Hollow Run Roswell GA 30076
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2705 Hazy Hollow Run
- Elementary:River Eves
- Middle School:Holcomb Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$2,622*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North, Llc.
2705 Hazy Hollow Run, Roswell GA is a single family home of 3365 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 2765 Hazy Hollow Run in Roswell is listed at $539,900.
This home on 2705 Hazy Hollow Run has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Roswell, GA.
Northcliff, River Falls and Centennial are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6743199 has been posted on this site since 6/26/2020 (9 days ago).