272 Riverford Way Lawrenceville GA 30043 MLS 6621601
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $10,000
last change 10/19/2019
Home Description: 272 Riverford Way
This Beautiful Home Features Master On Main With Tray Ceilings And Crown Molding. It Has An Updated Luxurious Bath With His/Her Closets, Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level And New Carpet In Bedrooms And Basement. Staircase Has Wrought Iron Spindles. Whole House Has Fresh Paint. Full, Finished Basement Is A Perfect In-Law Suite With Full Functioning Kitchen With Granite Counters. Unfinished Area Of Basement Has Tall Ceilings And A Basketball Standard. Enjoy Private Backyard With Running Creek. Back Also Has A Double Deck With Awning Cover And Hanging Swing. Side Yard Is Terraced And Has Garden Boxes. Amenities Include 4 Lighted Tennis Courts, Large Pool And Swim Team! Location Is Convenient To Schools, Shopping And Interstate. You Don'T Want To Miss This One!
- Address: 272 Riverford Way
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30043
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Rivershyre
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4541
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Water Features: Creek
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x 98
- Total Acreage: 0.4500
Available now at $365,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Awning(s), Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $200
- Swim Fee: Required
272 Riverford Way Lawrenceville GA 30043
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 272 Riverford Way
- Elementary:Taylor - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Creekland - Gwinnett
- High School:Collins Hill
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Reflections Realty, Llc..
272 Riverford Way, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 4541 sqft and
is currently priced at $365,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 1261 Riverfall Ln in Lawrenceville is listed at $319,900.
This home on 272 Riverford Way has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/19/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Sweet Briar Plantation, Edgewater and Tuscany Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6621601 has been posted on this site since 9/25/2019 (25 days ago).