2738 Kelly Cove Dr Buford GA 30519 MLS 6916730
2738 Kelly Cove Dr
Home Description: 2738 Kelly Cove Dr
Beautiful Buford, Mill Creek Cluster, Four Sided Brick Home With 3 Car Garage And Unbelievable Parking For An Additional Six+ Cars. Very Unique With The Secondary Driveway Access To Lower Level Parking, Which Includes Covered Parking For 1+ Car And Access To Lower Level. Perfect For Inlaw Suite With Their Own Separate Entrance. Lower Level Has Kitchen Area, Sauna/Steam, 2 Bedrooms, Great Room And 2 Full Bathrooms. Main Floor Has Soaring Coffered Ceilings. Great Room With Fireplace Opening Up Into A Keeping Room With Second Fireplace. Beautiful Kitchen With Upgraded Appliances And Loaded With Cabinets. Seven Bedrooms And Five Full Bathrooms! Screened Porch Over Looking Lovely Private Backyard With A Small Charming Bridge Over Tranquil Babbling Brook. Master Bedroom Has Unique Raised Floor With Soaring Ceiling And Sitting Room With Cozy Private Third Fireplace. His And Hers Large Walk-In Closets. Master Bathroom Has A Huge Jetted Tub. Separate Shower With Dual Shower Heads. All Of This, Plus A Third Level Media Room With Projector And Screen. Great Family Home With Even More To Offer For The Greatest Of Comfort. Don'T Miss This This Gem!
- Address: 2738 Kelly Cove Dr
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Shadow Stone
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 4708
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x0
- Total Acreage: 0.4400
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $900 Annually
- Swim Fee: $900 Required
2738 Kelly Cove Dr Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2738 Kelly Cove Dr
- Elementary:Ivy Creek
- Middle School:Jones
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$3,871*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Premier Realtors.
2738 Kelly Cove Dr, Buford GA is a single family home of 4708 sqft and
is currently priced at $795,800
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2738 Kelly Cv in Buford is listed at $795,800.
This home on 2738 Kelly Cove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Buford, GA.
Ivy Plantation, Enclave At Morningside and Hidden Falls are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6916730 has been posted on this site since 7/17/2021 (16 days ago).