2740 Ivy Springs Ct Buford GA 30519 MLS 6637041
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2740 Ivy Springs Ct
Bright, Cheerful, & Open Spacious Home With Endless Benefits In An Amazing Location. Close To Mall Of Ga, Bogan Park, Buford Town Center, Library, Restaurants, And New Publix Shopping Center Coming Early 2020. This Home Includes Plenty Of Extra Parking, Two Refrigerators, Fully Fenced Private Yard With Wonderful Deck, Fresh Paint, Huge Master Suite, Separate Basement Entrance, And Tons Of Storage. Main Floor Bedroom And Full Bath Provide Flexibility. Active Neighborhood With Sidewalks, Pool, Tennis, And Walking Trail.
- Address: 2740 Ivy Springs Ct
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Ivy Green
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Park, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3486
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Storage
- Lot Description: Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: 0x0
- Total Acreage: 0.3600
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Frame
- Roof Type: Shingle
2740 Ivy Springs Ct Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2740 Ivy Springs Ct
For Sale Near: 2740 Ivy Springs Ct
- Elementary:Harmony - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Jones
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$1,775*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
2740 Ivy Springs Ct, Buford GA is a single family home of 3486 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2524 Morgan Place Dr in Buford is listed at $250,110.
This home on 2740 Ivy Springs Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Old Friendship Place, Magnolia Village and Lakeview At Hamilton Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6637041 has been posted on this site since 10/26/2019 (27 days ago).