275 High St Fayetteville GA 30214 MLS 6878155
Less Photos /\
275 High St
Home Description: 275 High St
"2020 Community Of The Year!" Phase Ii Now Available From $400S-$2M+. Please Schedule An Appointment. The Dahl Cottage Features 3 Bedrooms And 3.5 Bathrooms With A Front Porch Or Wrap Around Porch Entry Options. The Main Floor Features 10' Ceilings, A Spacious Living Area That Leads To Dining Area And Open Kitchen With Breakfast Bar. The Second Floor Offers The Primary Bedroom And Bath, Second Bedroom W/ Full Bath, Flex Area Perfect For An Office And Convenient Laundry.
- Address: 275 High St
- City: Fayetteville
- Zip: 30214
- County: Fayette
- Subdivision: Pinewood Forest
- Neighborhood Amenities: Dog Park, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Interior of Property: High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Other
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Pantry Walk-In, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Tankless Water Heater, Other
- Fireplace: Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Other
- Dinning Room: Open Concept
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Driveway, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
Available now at $579,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Asphalt, Other
- Cooling: Central Air, Other
- Energy: Central Air, Other
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Green Certification: EarthCraft Home, ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Cement Siding, Other
- Roof Type: Other
- Fee Amount: $93 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Initiation Fee: $188
275 High St Fayetteville GA 30214
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Cleveland - Fayette
- Middle School:Flat Rock
- High School:Sandy Creek
- Approx Payment:$2,821*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4170 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
275 High St, Fayetteville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 235 High St in Fayetteville is listed at $499,900.
This home on 275 High St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Fayetteville, GA.
Country Lake, The Woodlands and Oakleigh Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6878155 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (9 days ago).