2761 Tarpley Pl Nw Kennesaw GA 30152 MLS 6630359
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2761 Tarpley Pl Nw
Stunning West Cobb Executive Estate Nestled In An Exclusive Enclave Of Luxury Homes. This 6 Bedroom 6.3 Bath Home Boasts A Massive Amount Of Upgrades, Thoughtfully Designed Interior With A Great Mix Of Textures. Kitchen Features High-End Stainless Appliances Including Sub-Zero Refrigerator, 6-Burner Wolf Gas Cooktop, Double Oven And Large Island/Breakfast Bar With A Ton Of Seating And View To The Family Room. Just Off The Kitchen A Butler'S Pantry Is Complete With Wine Cooler, Ice Machine And Plenty Of Additional Cabinetry. Family Room Includes Coffered Ceilings, Built-Ins, Floor To Ceiling Windows With A Breathtaking View Of Private Backyard And Neighboring Equestrian Estate Where You Can Watch The Horses Roam And The Sun Set Each Evening. Master On Main With Separate His And Her Closets, Large Whirpool Tub And Dual Shower Heads Within The Walk-In Shower. Formal Dining Room With Magnificent Heavy Timber Ceilings. Foyer Leads Upstairs To Four Secondary Bedrooms Each With Their Own En-Suite Baths. Basement Has A Wide Open Concept Floor Plan Perfect For Entertaining Including Kitchen, Bar, Dining Area, Theater Room And Gaming Areas. Basement Also Features A Bedroom, Full Bath With Rainfall Shower And Den Great For Multi-Generational Living Or Private Guest Suite. Ample Daylight With French Doors That Leave To Covered Stone Patio, Saltwater Pool, Waterfall And Hot Tub. Outdoor Space Includes Multiple Sitting Areas, Lighted Stairs Leading Up To A Large Deck With Wrought Iron Railing And A Breathtaking View Of The Neighboring Estates And Pond.
- Address: 2761 Tarpley Pl Nw
- City: Kennesaw
- Zip: 30152
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Paper Chase Farm
- Square Feet: 7588
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 147x194x85x192
- Total Acreage: 0.5300
Available now at $959,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Shingle, Wood
2761 Tarpley Pl Nw Kennesaw GA 30152
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Pine Mountain
- High School:Kennesaw Mountain
- Approx Payment:$4,670*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc..
2761 Tarpley Pl Nw, Kennesaw GA is a single family home of 7588 sqft and
is currently priced at $959,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
This home on 2761 Tarpley Pl Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Kennesaw, GA.
Overlook At Marietta Country Club, Stonebridge and Stonebridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6630359 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2019 (8 days ago).