2795 Wellsly Ct Nw Kennesaw GA 30144 MLS 8855075
Less Photos /\
2795 Wellsly Ct Nw
Home Description: 2795 Wellsly Ct Nw
Welcome Home To This Thoughtfully Maintained Home In Sought-After English Oaks Community! This Move-In-Ready, Brick-Front Home Has Been Wonderfully Cared For And Offers A Spacious 3-Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bathroom Floor Plan. The Open Kitchen Layout Offers Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Backsplash, And Views To The Dining Room Making It Perfect For Entertaining! Retreat To The Main Level Owner'S Suite With Bay Windows Overlooking The Sprawling Backyard. Owners Ensuite Offers Double Vanity With Large Walk-In Closet! Enjoy The Updated Flooring On Main Level!The Fenced, Low-Maintenance Backyard Offers Privacy And A Covered Patio To Enjoy The Views! This Charming Neighborhood Offers A Great Sense Of Community While Offering Convenience To Shopping, Dining, Interstates, And More! Enjoy All The Amenities Of English Oaks Along With Private Neighborhood Access To Swift Cantrell Park! Minutes To Downtown Acworth, Downtown Kennesaw, Ksu, And Barrett Pkwy, Makes It The Ideal Location For All The Comforts Of Home Plus Access To Everything You Want And Need!
- Address: 2795 Wellsly Ct Nw
- City: Kennesaw
- Zip: 30144
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: English Oaks
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Park, Playground, Pool, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts
- Interior of Property: Pulldown Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Fireplace: In Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.27
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $400 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Swimming, Tennis
2795 Wellsly Ct Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2795 Wellsly Ct Nw
For Sale Near: 2795 Wellsly Ct Nw
- Elementary:Big Shanty
- Middle School:Awtrey
- High School:North Cobb
- Approx Payment:$1,292*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
2795 Wellsly Ct Nw, Kennesaw GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $255,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 628 Village Park Dr Nw # 5 in Kennesaw is listed at $339,000.
This home on 2795 Wellsly Ct Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Kennesaw, GA.
Tower Grove, Ivey Park and Cripple Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8855075 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2020 (10 days ago).