280 Oak Terrace Dr Covington GA 30016 MLS 10072646
Less Photos /\
280 Oak Terrace Dr
Home Description: 280 Oak Terrace Dr
Welcome Home!!!!! This Beautiful Spacious Home Will Not Last!!!!! 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 3,152 Sq Ft. This Beautiful Large Property Is Waiting For You And Your Family To Come On Home And Start Creating New Memories To Last You A Lifetime. The Floor Plan Features A Story High Foyer, Warm Welcoming Interior, First-Floor Bedroom And Full Bathroom Or Office Space, Large Living Room Area, A Formal Dining Room For Lots Of Holiday Fun, Beautiful Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets, Eat In Kitchen Area, A Kitchen Island For Prepping Meals And Tons Of Counter Space With The Additional Serving Counter, A Wine Fridge, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave And Gas Range Or Easily Cap Off And Go Electric, Glass Backsplash Tiles And Ceramic Tile Hardwood Floors In The Kitchen Area. Next Step Down Into Your Family Room Area With A Custom-Built Shelving And Fireplace For The Whole Family To Spend Time Together. The Converted Home Theater Room Is Only Steps Away Off The Family Room, The Theater Room/ Man Cave Is Heated And Has A Large 120+ Projection Screen And Projection System That Stays Or Turn It Back Into The 2 Car Garage Easily. This Home Also As A New Roof Only 2 Years Young, And A Large Privately Fenced Backyard Perfect For Outdoor Grilling, Parties And Family Fun Or Start A Small Garden And Relax All By Yourself. This Beauty Is Located In A Quiet Part Of Newton County In The Sought-After Community Oakwood Manor. You'Ll Soon Discover Why This Neighborhood Is Much Beloved By Its Community And Welcoming. Easy Access To Highly Regarded Public And Private Schools And So Much More.
- Address: 280 Oak Terrace Dr
- City: Covington
- Zip: 30016
- County: Newton
- Subdivision: Oakwood Manor
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, High Ceilings, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Laundry, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Unit Features: No One Above
- Complex Access: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.23
Available now at $380,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick Front, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Aluminum Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $300 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Facilities Fee, Management Fee
280 Oak Terrace Dr Covington GA 30016
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 280 Oak Terrace Dr
For Sale Near: 280 Oak Terrace Dr
- Elementary:Live Oak
- Middle School:Clements
- High School:Newton
- Approx Payment:$1,849*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4152 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
280 Oak Terrace Dr, Covington GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $380,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 25 Great Canyon Ln in Covington is listed at $304,990.
This home on 280 Oak Terrace Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Covington, GA.
Parkway Villages, Wildwood and Coldwater Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 10072646 has been posted on this site since 8/3/2022 (6 days ago).