2839 Ollie Ave Norcross GA 30071 MLS 6781181
Less Photos /\
2839 Ollie Ave
Home Description: 2839 Ollie Ave
A Unique Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Fabric Of Historic Norcross. Miller Lowry Developments Is Offering This Historic Home With Approved Architectural Plans For Addition & Remodel In The Grove At Historic Norcross. The Plans Will Transform The Original Farm Home Into A 4-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse With A Detached Garage And Office Above. Mld Will Sell The Home In Its Current Condition Or Price The Proposed Plans Above. Steps Away From All Historic Norcross Has To Offer, The Home Is In A Perfect Location To Enjoy The Small Town Atmosphere.
- Address: 2839 Ollie Ave
- City: Norcross
- Zip: 30071
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Historic Norcross
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Sidewalks
- Interior of Property: Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Den
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen
- Kitchen Equipment: Other
- Fireplace: Family Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Laundry: Common Area
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Level
- Lot Dimensions: X
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
Available now at $318,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Country
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Fixer Upper
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
2839 Ollie Ave Norcross GA 30071
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2839 Ollie Ave
- Middle School:Summerour
- High School:Norcross
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Llc.
2839 Ollie Ave, Norcross GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $318,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1940.
A comparable home for sale at 331 N Peachtree St in Norcross is listed at $550,000.
This home on 2839 Ollie Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Norcross, GA.
Creekside Park, Hickory Springs and Farmington Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6781181 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (17 days ago).