2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw Marietta GA 30064 MLS 8854095
Less Photos /\
2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw
Home Description: 2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw
Featured In Southern Living Magazine, This Charming & Unique 1 1/2 Story Home Was Designed By Award Winning Steve Fuller & Is Located In The Highly Sought Out Saddlebrook Community. The Fieldstone Rocking Chair Porch & Gorgeous Side Entrance Will Draw You Into This Spacious Cottage Inspired Design Featuring An Updated Kitchen W/ Quartz & Stainless Steel, Updated Hardwoods On Main, Casement Windows W/ Plantation Shutters Throughout, Front & Rear Stairs, Secondary Hallways & Interesting Nooks Not Found In New Construction. The Fireside Great Room Boasts Soaring 22' Beamed Ceilings & Custom Built-Ins. Stunning New Master Bath W/ Marblevanities & Modern Soaking Tub. Master Gardner Designed Landscape, Front & Backyard Irrigation, Zoysia Sod, Firepit & Large Patio / Basketball Area. Huge Level Corner Lot At The Top Of The Culdesac.
- Address: 2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30064
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Saddlebrook
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Neighborhood Association, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Bookcases, Cable In Street, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Exercise Room, Great Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Stainless Steel Appliance, Oven - Wall
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Metal
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Mud Room, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Dryer, Washer
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking, Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: Corner, Cul De Sac, Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.653
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Bungalow/Cottage, European, Traditional
- Stories: 1.5 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Construction : Brick/Frame, Stucco Real, Stone, Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $510 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Building & Liability Ins, Swimming, Tennis
2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw Marietta GA 30064
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw
- Middle School:Pine Mountain
- High School:Kennesaw Mountain
- Approx Payment:$2,019*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw, Marietta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 3163 Bob Cox Rd in Marietta is listed at $599,000.
This home on 2850 Saddlebrook Way Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Whitlock Square, Heritage Oaks and Bunker Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8854095 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2020 (19 days ago).