2855 Ivy Hill Dr Buford GA 30519 MLS 6514920
Reduced By $6,000
last change 7/9/2019
Less Photos /\
2855 Ivy Hill Dr
Home Description: 2855 Ivy Hill Dr
Move-In Ready Home W/Open Floorplan & Designer Finishes On Quiet, Cul-De-Sac Street. Buford Highly-Rated School District. 2-Story Foyer & Family Room, Formal Living & Dining Rooms W/Hardwood Floors. Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Cook-Top Island, & Stainless Steel Appliances. Large Master Bedroom with Fireplace & Custom Closet. Master Bath With Granite Countertops, Kohler Sinks & Moen Fixtures, Plus Separate Shower & Jacuzzi Tub. Large Secondary Bedrooms W/Vaulted Ceilings.
- Address: 2855 Ivy Hill Dr
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4732
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Other, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Other, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Leased
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Crawl Space, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.2890
Available now at $468,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance, Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls
- Cooling: Electric Air Filter, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Electric Air Filter, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Other
- Roof Type: Other, Ridge Vents
- Fee Amount: $495 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
2855 Ivy Hill Dr Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Jones
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$2,281*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply List.
2855 Ivy Hill Dr, Buford GA is a single family home of 4732 sqft and
is currently priced at $468,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
This home on 2855 Ivy Hill Dr has decreased in price by $6,000 and the last change was on 7/9/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Rock Springs, Jones Creek and Thompson Mill Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6514920 has been posted on this site since 3/7/2019 (355 days ago).