2901 Stonewater Ct Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 6639919
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2901 Stonewater Ct
Your Eyes Won'T Believe What You'Re About To Walk Into, As You Enter "Powder Springs Prestige Home Of The Year". Beautiful Well Kept & Spacious 3-Side Brick Home. This Beauty Features A Master On Main & Rare 2nd Bedroom W/A Full Bath. Stunning Crown Molding Throughout W/Loads Of Detail Work & Double Trey Ceilings-A Lavish master Suite. His/Her Designer Closets, Sitting Area, Jacuzzi Tub W/An Oversized Shower, A Suite Fit For A King & Queen. Gourmet Designer Kitchen Has Granite Counter Tops, Cherry Wood Cabinets, High End Steel Appliances, Hardwood Floors & Crown Molding Throughout That Overlooks A Huge Great Room With Stone Fireplc. This Well Maintained Home Is Great For Entertaining Featuring A Fenced Backyard, Oversized Deck, Sunroom, In-Law Suite, Exercise Room, Bar, Media Room & Much More. Located In Cul-De-Sac Allows For Minimal Traffic & Safety For The Kids. Sidewalks Throughout The Community Walking Or Jogging A Pleasure. The Hoa Features 2 Swimming Pools, 3 Stocked Lakes, A Clubhouse & Is Located Close To Shopping, Dining & Schools.
- Address: 2901 Stonewater Ct
- City: Powder Springs
- Zip: 30127
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Lost Mountain Lakes
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4294
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Sun Room, Workshop
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Country Kitchen, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Sloped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 166x115x87x160x2
- Total Acreage: 0.4600
Available now at $384,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Doors, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Kitchen Appliances, Accessible Washer/Dryer, Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Kitchen
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
2901 Stonewater Ct Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2901 Stonewater Ct
- Middle School:Tapp
- High School:McEachern
- Approx Payment:$1,872*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
2901 Stonewater Ct, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 4294 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2736 Lost Lakes Dr in Powder Springs is listed at $359,900.
This home on 2901 Stonewater Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Powder Springs, GA.
Amberton, Oakwind and Springbrooke Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6639919 has been posted on this site since 11/2/2019 (20 days ago).