2930 Grangehill Way Cumming GA 30041 MLS 6865585
Less Photos /\
2930 Grangehill Way
Home Description: 2930 Grangehill Way
Awesome Opportunity To Make This Pristine Cul-De-Sac Residence, Nestled In The Prestigious Grandview Section Of Windermere, Your Home. This Exquisite Abode Offers 4-Levels Of Exceptional Living Space. A Welcoming Foyer Adorned With Beautiful Hardwood Floors And Custom Features, Flows Into A Spacious Open Concept Saturated With Natural Light. This Home Features A Guest Bedroom & Full Bath On The Main Level; A Beautiful Eat-In Gourmet Kitchen With Island Overlooking A Fireside Family Room With Coffered Ceilings & Views Of The Extended Deck And Expansive Fenced Backyard. You'Ll Love Winding Down And Taking In The Views From The Enclosed Sunroom Surrounded By Walls-Of-Windows. The Inviting Owner'S Suite Offers Hardwood Floors And Picturesque Views Of The Backyard, As Well As, A Spa-Like Bath With Custom Walk-In Closets. Entertaining Is Made Easy As This Home Has A Fully Finished Basement With Recreation Rooms, Media Room, Guest Bedroom & More. Other Features Include, Newer Roof, Hvacs, Water Heaters & Under Decking. Windermere Residents Get Access To All Its Luxuries Including Pools, Tennis, Basketball, Clubhouse With Fitness Room, Dog Park, Golf Memberships & Close Proximity To Schools, Shopping And Local Highways.
- Address: 2930 Grangehill Way
- City: Cumming
- Zip: 30041
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Windermere
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5720
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Enclosed, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security System Leased
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.6700
Available now at $750,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Other
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,100 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
2930 Grangehill Way Cumming GA 30041
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2930 Grangehill Way
- Elementary:Haw Creek
- Middle School:Lakeside - Forsyth
- High School:South Forsyth
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc..
2930 Grangehill Way, Cumming GA is a single family home of 5720 sqft and
is currently priced at $750,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5407 Landsdowne Ct in Cumming is listed at $559,500.
This home on 2930 Grangehill Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Cumming, GA.
Fairfield Farms, Creekstone and Cleburn Henderson are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6865585 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (9 days ago).