2935 Brooks Dr Snellville GA 30078 MLS 8582236
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 2935 Brooks Dr
Don'T Miss This One! So Much Curb Appeal With This Stepless Ranch. Living Room With Hardwood Floors And Brick Fireplace. Eat In Kitchen Is Bright And Airy With White Cabinets, Stone Backsplash And Solid Surface Countertops. Dining Room For Plenty Of Entertaining Space! Spacious Master Suite With Full Ensuite And A Dressing Area. Two Additional Bedrooms And A Bathroom As Well. Enjoy The Outdoors On The Back Deck!
- Interior of Property: Cable TV Connections, Double Vanity, Hardwood Floors, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Attached
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.35
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Electric
- Energy: Insulation-ceiling, Water Heater-electric
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Construction : Other (See Remarks)
2935 Brooks Dr Snellville GA 30078
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2935 Brooks Dr
For Sale Near: 2935 Brooks Dr
- Middle School:Grace Snell
- High School:South Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$886*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4059 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Morris Realty Co Llc.
2935 Brooks Dr, Snellville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $174,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1983.
A comparable home for sale at 3271 Open Fields Dr in Snellville is listed at $189,500.
This home on 2935 Brooks Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Snellville, GA.
Highland Park, Snellville North and Ashworth Circle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8582236 has been posted on this site since 5/14/2019 (6 days ago).