300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005 Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6780517
Less Photos /\
300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005
Home Description: 300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005
See Virtual Tour Above Sought After Active 55+ Community In The Heart Of Sandy Springs. Unit Located In The Preferred “A” Building. Walk To Restaurants, Shopping & New Sandy Springs Performance Center, Pool, Meal Credit In Our Full Service Restaurant, Exterior Building & Grounds Maintenance, Interior Mechanical Maintenance, Appliance & Hvac Replacement & More. Amenities Include Dining Hall, Fitness Room, Pool And A Wide Range Of Organized Activities Including Water Aerobics, Tai Chi & Yoga Classes.
- Address: 300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Mount Vernon Towers
- Neighborhood Amenities: Concierge, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Suite, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Pool, Restaurant
- Square Feet: 760
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Game Room, Library
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Other Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Open Concept
- Laundry: Common Area, In Hall, Laundry Room
- Other Equipment: Generator
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Closed Circuit Camera(s), Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler System, Intercom, Secured Garage/Parking, Security Gate, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: 2+ Common Walls
- Nbr of Units in Community: 300
- Parking: Assigned, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.0174
Available now at $149,000
- Type: High Rise
- Style: High Rise (6 or more stories)
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Approach with Ramp, Accessible Doors, Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls, Accessible Elevator Installed, Accessible Entrance, Grip-Accessible Features, Accessible Kitchen
- Cooling: Central Air, Electric Air Filter
- Energy: Central Air, Electric Air Filter
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Awning(s)
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo
- Fee Amount: $1,128 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Electricity, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Receptionist, Reserve Fund, Sewer, Trash, Water
300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005 Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005
- Elementary:High Point
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$755*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4140 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005, Sandy Springs GA is a condo of 760 sqft and
is currently priced at $149,000
This condo has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable condo for sale at 300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # A310 in Sandy Springs is listed at $149,000.
This condo on 300 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # B1005 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Park Towers, Woodcliff and Elizabeth Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6780517 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2020 (16 days ago).