303 Brackin Trce Grayson GA 30017 MLS 6864326
Less Photos /\
303 Brackin Trce
Home Description: 303 Brackin Trce
Absolutely Stunning Ranch Home On A Full Finished Basement With In Law Suite. Immaculate And Move In Ready. Master Bedroom On The Main Level Opens Up To One Of The 2 Decks That Overlooks A Park-Like Backyard. Master Bathroom Has A Convenient, Walk-In, Whirlpool Tub. The Beautiful Kitchen Is Open And Bright And Perfect For Entertaining Family And Friends. Lovely Family Room With Fireplace And Cathedral Ceilings. Harwood Flooring Is Throughout The Main Level Except Secondary Bedrooms. Separate Dining Room Is Large And Is Brightened By Large Windows For Natural Light. The Additional Home Office On The Main Level Could Also Be Used As A 4Th Bedroom By Converting The Built In Bookshelf To A Closet. The In Law Suite In The Terrace Level Has A Kitchen, Bedroom, Bath, Family Room, Work Shop And A Flex Room That Could Be Another Bedroom! Sit And Relax On The Screened Porch Overlooking The Large, Level And Fenced Backyard. This Amazing Home Is In The Sought After Wheatfields Swim/Tennis Community In The Award Winning Grayson High School District.
- Address: 303 Brackin Trce
- City: Grayson
- Zip: 30017
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Wheatfields
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 2269
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Basement, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x 74
- Total Acreage: 0.2900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Private
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $650
- Swim Fee: Required
303 Brackin Trce Grayson GA 30017
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 303 Brackin Trce
- Middle School:Couch
- High School:Grayson
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
303 Brackin Trce, Grayson GA is a single family home of 2269 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1720 Wheat Grass Way in Grayson is listed at $410,000.
This home on 303 Brackin Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Grayson, GA.
Middleton, Wellington Walk and Madison Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6864326 has been posted on this site since 4/5/2021 (10 days ago).