3046 Oak Hampton Ct Duluth GA 30096 MLS 7041687
Less Photos /\
3046 Oak Hampton Ct
Home Description: 3046 Oak Hampton Ct
Beautifully Maintained And Upgraded Home Within Walking Distance Of Mcdanial Farm Park. Hardwoods Throughout The Main Level. Formal Dining Room With Trey Ceilings. Separate Formal Living Room. Large Fireside Den Area Open To The Breakfast Area And Kitchen. Kitchen Has New Granite Countertops And An Oversized Pantry. Stainless Steel Appliances Include Double Oven With 5 Eye Burner, Built-In Microwave And Bosch Dishwasher. Master Bedroom Has Vaulted Ceilings With Extensive Crown Moulding And Sitting Room. Master Bath Has Been Updated With Large Double Vanity With Quartz Counter Tops, New Fixtures, Mirrors And Light Fixtures, New 24X24 Floor Tiles, Freestanding Soaking Tub And Tile Shower With Glass Surround. Custom Built-In In The Master Closet. Hall Bath Has Been Updated With Double Vanity With Quartz Counter Tops, New Fixtures And Light Fixtures. Full Finished Basement With Wet Bar And Full Bath, Large Entertaining Room As Well As Room For A Pool Table And Storage/Workshop Area And Possible 5Th Bedroom. Double Trex Deck Over Looks Wooded Back Yard With A Year Round Flowing Creek. Bottom Deck Has Dry Below And Ceiling Fan. Exterior Siding Was Replaced With Hard Plank As Well As Newer Double Pane Windows And Metal Wrapped Window Trim. Newer Hvac Systems, Architectural Shingles And Dual Water Heaters. You Do Not Want To Miss This One.
- Address: 3046 Oak Hampton Ct
- City: Duluth
- Zip: 30096
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Hampton Place
- Amenities: B, Z, C, D, E, W, G, I, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 2687
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Water Features: L, D
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Central Vacuum, CROWN, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: B, Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor, B
- Equipment: B, D, H, I
- Other Equipment: Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 74x197x182x52x63
- Lot Size: C
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Concrete, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Cooling Source: A
- Heating: E
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Brick Front, HardiPlank Type
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
3046 Oak Hampton Ct Duluth GA 30096
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3046 Oak Hampton Ct
- Middle School:Duluth
- High School:Duluth
- Approx Payment:$2,578*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc..
3046 Oak Hampton Ct, Duluth GA is a single family home of 2687 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3101 Amesbury Way in Duluth is listed at $464,000.
This home on 3046 Oak Hampton Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Duluth, GA.
River Place, Hermitage Plantation and Norman Downes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7041687 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2013 (3407 days ago).