310 Stevens Creek Ct Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6895104
Less Photos /\
310 Stevens Creek Ct
Home Description: 310 Stevens Creek Ct
Welcome To Johns Creek! Living And Entertaining Are Easy In This 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Craftsman Style Charmer With A Partially Finished Basement. A Wide, Rocking Chair Front Porch Welcomes You Into The Bright Two-Story Foyer. Stepping Inside, You'Ll Find An Open Floor Plan Full Of Thoughtful Upgrades And On Trend Finishes Including A Gourmet Kitchen W/Quartz Counters, New Appliances, Refinished Hardwood Floors, 2 Story Great Room With Stacked Stone Fireplace & Built Ins, Separate Sunroom/Office, Dual Staircases, Upgraded Lighting, Freshly Painted Interior And A Fully Renovated Primary Bath. Additionally, A Bedroom And Full Bath Are Conveniently Located On The Main Level To Give You Ultimate Flexibility For Guests Or Additional Office/Study Space. The 2nd Level Includes A Spacious Primary Suite With A Sitting Area Overlooking The Trees And A Primary Bath With A Standalone Tub, Oversized Shower With Frameless Glass Enclosure And Custom Dual Vanities. You Will Also Find Two Generously Sized Secondary Bedrooms, A Jack And Jill Bath And A Conveniently Located Laundry Room With A Sink Upstairs. A Partially Finished Basement With Open Entertainment Space, A Full Bath And An Office/Bedroom/Flex Space Provide The Additional Living Space You Crave With Plenty Of Room For Storage.
This Highly Desired Johns Creek Location Gives You Access To The Best Schools, Dining, Shopping, Parks And Entertainment Within Minutes. Ideally Situated On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Street, The Oversized Front Porch Is The Perfect Place To Enjoy Quiet Mornings Or End Your Day. Welcome Home!
- Address: 310 Stevens Creek Ct
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Stevens Creek
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4314
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $77 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Swim Fee: Required
310 Stevens Creek Ct Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Taylor Road
- High School:Chattahoochee
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Real Estate.
310 Stevens Creek Ct, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4314 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 310 Stevens Creek Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Westbury, Compass Pointe Windward and Abbotts Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6895104 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (9 days ago).