312 N Brooke Dr Canton GA 30115 MLS 6690430
Less Photos /\
312 N Brooke Dr
Home Description: 312 N Brooke Dr
You Will Fall In Love With This Beautiful & Spacious 5 Bed/4 Bath Home! Please Note: For Everyone'S Safety, All Surfaces Are Disinfected Between Showings. This Home Features A 3 Car Garage, 2 Story Great Room W/Floor To Clg Stacked Stone F'Place, Sunroom Overlooking A Private Wooded Backyard W/Fire Pit, Tons Of Updates And So Much More! Great Location! Excellent Schools And Only Minutes To Shopping And Dining At Canton Marketplace, I-575, Historic Downtown Canton, And The New Northside Cherokee Hospital. Community Amenities Include A Saltwater Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts And Biking/Walking Trails That Lead To The Etowah River And A Waterfall. *The Entire House Has Been Updated With New Paint (Inside And Out), Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors, New Carpet, New Granite And So Much More. Great Care Was Taken To Be Sure This Home Is In Excellent Shape For Its New Owner/S. Photos Are Real - No Distortion Through The Use Of Fancy Lenses (The Ones That Make Microwaves Look Like Hotdogs And Doors Extra Wide). What You See Is What You Get! This Home Is Truly Move-In-Ready!!
- Address: 312 N Brooke Dr
- City: Canton
- Zip: 30115
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Estates At Brooke Park
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3599
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 119x315x123x38x339
- Total Acreage: 0.9600
Available now at $549,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Pump, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Pump, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $800 Annually
312 N Brooke Dr Canton GA 30115
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 312 N Brooke Dr
- Middle School:Creekland - Cherokee
- High School:Creekview
- Approx Payment:$2,675*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Porch Light Realty, Llc..
312 N Brooke Dr, Canton GA is a single family home of 3599 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 345 N Brooke Dr in Canton is listed at $449,900.
This home on 312 N Brooke Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Canton, GA.
Cadence At Woodmont, Woodmont Golf & Country Club and Wolf Creek Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6690430 has been posted on this site since 3/7/2020 (29 days ago).