3125 W Addison Dr Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6781512
Less Photos /\
3125 W Addison Dr
Home Description: 3125 W Addison Dr
Beautifully Renovated 2019 Multi-Generational Home Located In A Gated Community, Ellard. The Main Level Features A Grand Foyer, Gourmet Kitchen, Keeping Room, Study & Fireside Family Room In Addition To Owners’ Suite And Luxurious Spa Bath. Upstairs Boasts 5 Spacious En-Suite Bedrooms With Full Bath All Renovated In 2020, As Well As An Upstairs Apartment/In-Law Suite W/ Full Kitchen, Living Room And Balcony. Finished Terrace Level Boasts A Third Kitchen, Family Room, Bar, Guest Bedroom And Bath, Media Room And Covered Patio. Three Laundry Rooms. Private Fenced Yard With Gazebo.The Private Gated Community Of Ellard Is A Located By The Chattahoochee River With Tree-Lined Streets, Brick Sidewalks & 90 Acres Of Green Space. The Amenities Include A Club House, Swimming Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, A Playground & Four Park Areas.
- Address: 3125 W Addison Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Ellard
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Other
- Square Feet: 8121
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Library, Media Room, Office, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Double Sided, Family Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Side Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Security Guard, Security Lights, Security Service, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Covered, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 89x191x142x195
- Total Acreage: 0.5600
Available now at $1,389,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Colonial
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Courtyard, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo
- Fee Amount: $3,750 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,500
3125 W Addison Dr Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3125 W Addison Dr
- Elementary:River Eves
- Middle School:Holcomb Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$6,757*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
3125 W Addison Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 8121 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,389,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 3110 W Addison Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $1,134,000.
This home on 3125 W Addison Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Country Club Of The South, Country Club Of The South and St Ives Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6781512 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (12 days ago).