320 Brookwood Estates Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6952808
Less Photos /\
320 Brookwood Estates Dr
Home Description: 320 Brookwood Estates Dr
Be Prepared To Fall In Love With This Extremely Rare Opportunity In The Brookwood Estates Subdivision. This Highly Sought After Community Rarely Has Homes For Sale So You Do Not Want To Miss Out On This Beauty! This Pristine Executive Home Is Set On A Spacious, Private, Corner Lot With Immaculate Landscaping And Your Own Private Screened In Patio With A Beautiful Stone Fireplace. Step Inside To The Welcoming Front Entry Where Gleaming Hardwood Floors Greet You. This Open Floor Plan Is Complete With A Separate Dining Room, Office/Living Room, A Custom Chef'S Kitchen Featuring An Expansive Entertaining Island, Stained Cabinets, Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash And Stainless Steel Appliances, Overlooking The Custom Built In Bookshelves. A Bedroom With Full Bathroom On The Main Level Plus A Half Bath All On The Main Level. Step Upstairs To 3 Additional Bedrooms - 2 Share A Jack & Jill Bath Plus A Full Ensuite Bedroom & Bathroom! The Owner'S Private Suite Features Enormous His And Hers Walk In Closets, And A Gorgeous Spa Bath With Double Vanities, A Tile Shower & Large Soaking Tub. Upstairs Laundry Room Has Plenty Of Cabinet Space And Comes With The Washer And Dryer. Freshly Painted Interior & Exterior Is Move In Ready. Conveniently Located Between Alpharetta, Johns Creek & Cumming. Close Access To Ga 400, Halcyon Shopping And Restaurants And Zoned To Some Of The Best Schools In The State Plus Forsyth County Taxes!
- Address: 320 Brookwood Estates Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Brookwood Estates
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3888
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Security System Leased, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3300
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $500 Annually
320 Brookwood Estates Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Brookwood - Forsyth
- Middle School:Piney Grove
- High School:Denmark High School
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
320 Brookwood Estates Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3888 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 320 Brookwood Estates Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Fox Glen, Seven Oaks and Seven Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6952808 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2021 (16 days ago).