3299 Wild Basil Ln Buford GA 30519 MLS 8968459
Less Photos /\
3299 Wild Basil Ln
Home Description: 3299 Wild Basil Ln
Immaculate, Low Maintenance, Townhome W/ Plenty Of Upgrades Near Mall Of Ga And Ready For You To Move Right In! This Home Offers An Open Floor Plan With A Great Use Of Living Space! Stainless Steel Appliances, Recessed And Pendant Lighting, Large Island W/ Stone Countertops, And Subway Tile Backsplash In The Kitchen. Spacious Fireside Family Room Is Open To The Kitchen And Dining Area. An Oversized Owner'S Suite W/ Walk-In Closet, Double Vanity And A Separate Shower And Garden Tub Are Located On The Second Floor Along With The Spacious Loft That Is Perfect For A Media Room Or Additional Family Space, 2 Additional Bedrooms, A Full Bath And Laundry Room Complete The Upstairs. Current Owner Uses The Garage As A Workshop And Extra Electrical Has Been Added, Work Benches And Lighting, All Would Convey With The Property. (Cars Can Still Be Parked In The Garage) The Location Of This Home Is One Of The Best In The Community As It Sits On A Quiet Street With Homes Only On One Side And A Peaceful Wooded View To The Front And Also The Back. The Home Also Has A Longer Driveway Than Most In The Community!
- Address: 3299 Wild Basil Ln
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30519
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Mill Creek
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Pool, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Cable In Street, Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: Loft
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Hall, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Unit Features: Interior Unit
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.04
- Type: Condo
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Zoned/Dual
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio
- Construction : Concrete Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Pest Control/Termite
- Initiation Fee: $615
3299 Wild Basil Ln Buford GA 30519
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3299 Wild Basil Ln
For Sale Near: 3299 Wild Basil Ln
- Middle School:Twin Rivers
- High School:Mountain View
- Approx Payment:$1,469*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Engel & Volkers Buckhead Atl..
3299 Wild Basil Ln, Buford GA is a condo of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 3695 Morgan Rd in Buford is listed at $309,900.
This condo on 3299 Wild Basil Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Sedgefield Of Hamilton Mill, Briarglen Ivy Creek and Friendship Farm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8968459 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (8 days ago).